Ultimately, there are many considerations and decisions to be made, all related to the client's needs and the circumstances that may arise:
- Choice of trust, corporate, banking, and other services;
- Choice of global investment opportunities and asset classes;
- Choice of investment structures and domiciles;
- Choice of the degree of direct involvement an investor elects to exercise in the portfolio management process;
- Choice of complementary consulting, planning, and strategy services
We walk through all the details with our private clients. Once we understand your current situation, your needs, your problems, and your objectives; we are able to offer you choices of solutions and advise you on the pros and cons of each of them. Forest has been an offshore financial service specialist since the early 90s.